- 01How to order
- Please place your order by e-mail or online.
- 02Confirmation of your order
- We will send you the confirmation of your order by e-mail.
- Please select the payment from bank transfer or credit card.
- Your order will be shipped by EMS after your payment is confirmed. We will inform you the Inquiry code number after dispatch.
- Bank transfer
- THE BANK OF FUKUOKA,LTD.HAKATA BRANCH
(ADDRESS)10-12 Shimokawabatamachi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, 812-0027, JAPAN
- Credit card
- Please enter your credit card number online. The security is ensured, and transaction fee is not charged.
- Since the first priority of our gallery is credence, we guarantee the authenticity of the artwork and its period.
We accept a return (purchase price + shipping fee + valuation fee) only when a statutory connoisseur appraised the artwork you acquired from us was not legitimate. (it shall not be applied to opinions by a refined or a discerning person.)
Shipping is free regardless of quantity.
- We think it is important that our clients have equal time to acquire artworks online, e-mail, and at our gallery.
Regarding the inventory, although we update the status as soon as possible, the time lag shall be occurred. We will confirm your order when we make sure the artwork is in stock.
At TENPYODO, we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our clients when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
- Regarding worldwide delivery, we use EMS. Although shipping, insurance and handling fees are complimentary on all orders, clients are responsible for taxes and duties.
- We offer after sales service. When you are not happy with the artwork you acquired from us, and need to send it back, you have 7 days from the date you received your order to exchange or return, but you are responsible for shipping to your address, handling fee including insurance or an extra charge for cash on delivery, and shipping to us.
- We check the condition of all artworks thoroughly, but accept returns when you find scratch or repair which we didn’t inform you.
There are only a few artworks which are in perfect condition. Unlike contemporary ceramics, almost all antiques were produced for daily use several hundred years ago.
We provide our clients with information on condition of artworks as much detail as possible.
- Although we dispatch artworks with the utmost care and attention working in close cooperation with a shipping company, please contact us soon when you find a damage caused during the delivery.
Please check the condition of your order as soon as possible as we shall not be able to accept returns after 7 days from the date you received your order.
- We can’t accept returns with the following conditions.
*Artworks you damaged (except the damage caused during the delivery).
*Items which were not acquired from us.