Tenpyo culture in the Nara period, which was strongly affected by the culture of Tang dynasty (China) and Xicheng, took on the international feature that lead to the golden age of the Buddhist art.
The beauty enriches your heart and add colour to your lifestyle. We have been running a gallery in Hakata which has been functioned as the gateway of the continental culture since the ancient times valuing one time, one chance, one situation, one opportunity between a person and an object, and a person and a person, with the aim of leaving our culture and tradition to our next generation.
We would always like to deal with appealing artworks that excite you or suit your taste.
TENPYODO今林 崇Takashi Imabayashi
- From JR Hakata Stn
- Between JR Hakata station and Nakasu-Kawabata station (Approximate time required: 3 minutes by Subway.)
* It takes about 3 minutes from Nakasu-Kawabata station. / Please come out from the exit 6 of the station.
- From Fukuoka Airport
- Between Fukuoka Airport and Nakasu-Kawabata station (Approximate time required: 9 minutes by Subway.)
* It takes about 3 minutes from Nakasu-Kawabata station. / Please come out from the exit 6 of station.
- By car
- About 1 minute from urban expressway Gofukumachi Ramp.
About 4 minutes from urban expressway Chiyo Ramp.
Associate toll parking: Hakata Riverain parking
3-1 Shimokawabatamachi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka (Tel: 092-263-1400)
* Please go down into the underground from the central lane of Showa street.
- TENPYODO (天平堂)
- Takashi Imabayashi
- Antique license number
- Fukuoka Prefecture Public Safety Commission No.902051710021
- 10-12 Shimokawabatamachi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka, 812-0027, JAPAN
- What we do
- Dealing in antiquities, antiques, and tea utensils
- Handling Items
- Specialising in Kyushu antique pottery and porcelain, works by Contemporary artists, Tea utensils, Chinese antique and many other pieces.